Sunday, September 30, 2007

UPDATES AND THANK YOU

I am going to be out of town for a few days. I am being forced to fly to San Francisco for some trianing. I know it's tough be someone has to do it so I'll sacrifice. Seriously, I'm looking forward to a few days in gay mecca.

I've posted some thank you's and information about the First Annual Black Hills Aids Walk on that site. It was a great success. It is still not too late to donate to the Walk. It can be done by credit card at the site or by sending a check to The Center West at 3601 Canyon Lake Dr. Suite 4, Rapid City, SD 57702. Also a reminder to those who have pledged but not sent your money in, could you please do so so we can close the books on this year's Walk.

Plans are well under way for next years Pride Festival. It is looking like an event that no one will want to miss. Schedule your vacations early for the 11th, 12th and 13th of July, 2008.

See you all when I get back. I will try to post from California if I get the time!!

No comments: