Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Our Community Has Suffered a Loss

I just received a phone call from Vernon Paulson to tell me that his partner Craig Kingsbury's father, Garold, passed away today at noon here in Rapid City. Vernon says that Craig will be flying back from Hawaii in the next couple of days. Oshiem Funeral Home in Rapid City will be handling the arrangements and the funeral will be on Monday or Tuesday at the Unity Church in Piedmont.

I'll report more details as I receive them.

I think I speak for the entire community in expressing our condolences to Craig and Vernon and all of Craig's family. They have all been an important and valuable part of this community. They have our deepest symapthy and regards.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Thank you for passing along the news. My condolences.