Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Apology to Black Women For Gay American and Charles Knipp: Jasmyne Cannick

At this year’s State of the Black Union, Dick Gregory apologized to President Bill Clinton on behalf of Blacks for our role in allowing Clinton to believe that he was Black.
In that same spirit, I feel compelled to apologize to Charles Knipp on behalf of gays for allowing him to think that he’s one of the Black women that he unsuccessfully tries to emulate. I also want to apologize to Black women on behalf of gay America for Charles Knipp. Knipp’s latest cry for help involved
superimposing my head on some other Black woman’s naked body (link NSFW) and then tactlessly posting it on his website for my continuing to expose his constant mockery of the Black woman.
More at Bilerico Project

No comments: